We’re looking for a .NET developers who will be responsible for multiple web and back office applications written on .NET development platforms. The Web Developer analyses, designs, codes, debugs, assists in testing and documents software. Participates in all phases of the software development cycle and is responsible for new and existing applications.
Electropages Media is an international digital agency based in Poole. We are integrating some service offerings with the parent company Mouser Electronics which is part of the Berkshire Hathaway Group and is now looking to grow our exciting new team at the UK headquarters. You will be working as part of the international UK / US division of Electropages Media and will have paid travel to America for training.
- Evaluate new or modified programs based on user requests and produces a draft of technical specifications including an early estimate of time.
- Develop applications for use in a multiplatform environment supporting our worldwide customer base.
- Conduct unit and integration system tests; monitors test results; and takes required corrective action.
- Develop configurations for complex solutions for existing or new applications.
- Develop, test and implement solutions based on latest technologies, techniques and market trends.
- Have a knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and at least 3-5 years experience in Web development using .NET (C#) and SQL Server 2012+ and other web related technologies.
- .NET Framework 4 and above
- Thorough understanding of web-based Microsoft technologies
- Bootstrap and Angular
- ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- RESTful Web Services
- HTML5, CSS3 and above
- XML, JSON
- 37.5 working hours a week
- Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Friday 8:30am - 1pm
- Must be flexible with working overtime
- Occasionally will need to support release schedule that can be Friday evenings (Agreed beforehand)
Electropages Media is an international media agency. We house many brands, but have just one mission: to provide the electronics industry with the very latest media and digital technology. Our belief is that it is of paramount importance that work should be enjoyable hence the quality of the working environment has to be good. www.electropagesmedia.com, part of the Berkshire Hathaway Group.
Mouser Electronics is our parent company and an award-winning global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components that ships to over 500,000 customers in 170 countries from its 750,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility in Mansfield, Texas. Mouser.com features more than 4 million products online from more than 600 leading manufacturers.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting achievements, your aptitude for your chosen career and why you are a perfect fit for this role.
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free breakfast
- Monthly team outings
- A Super friendly team
- Time in work for training
- Company pension
- Relaxed dress code
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health insurance